The EMSGR48C is a 53-1/8″ wide, two-section stainless steel insulated reach-in glass swing door chromatography refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration with 2 low emissivity double pane glass swing doors and shielded LED interior lighting. This chromatography refrigerator has a white coated steel cabinet interior and exterior, stainless steel floor, 8 shelves and 50 cubic feet of space.
The bottom mounted refrigeration system on this chromatography refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. There is a forced-air cooling system in this refrigerator with ECM fans to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EMSGR48C operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5.5 Amps for the 1/2 HP compressor and comes with 2 power cords that each have NEMA 5-15P plugs. There is also an interior duplex GFCI outlet for equipment as well as access ports located on the left and right side.
Everest Refrigeration EMSGR48C Features
- Operates at 3,563 BTUH
- 2 low emissivity double pane glass swing doors
- Bottom mounted condensing unit
- White coated steel cabinet interior and exterior
- Stainless steel floor
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Capacity: 50 cubic ft
- Eight shelves
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2″ thick high density polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Operating Temperature: 33°F to 54°F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5.5 Amps for the 1/2 HP
- NEMA 5-15P plugs
- NSF Listed
- ETL Sanitation
- ETL Safety
Everest Refrigeration EMSGR48C Benefits
- R290 Refrigerant is environmentally friendly and and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Digital Control System is easy to read and control via the LED display