The series provides versatility in storage, display and temperature combinations in a traditional, bottom mounted design. It also features a deeper cabinet to meet the operator’s specific storage needs. Patented vacuum relief valves in addition to conventional pressure relief mechanisms ensure rapid re-entry while keeping an airtight seal. Equipped with the Blizzard R290 system, a fully self-contained and detachable condensing unit which uses natural, environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
Blizzard R290 Is the latest innovation in refrigeration technology. Patented by Everest. This all-in-one eco-friendly and easy to install condensing unit will surely blow away the competition. The Blizzard uses R290, a natural, climate friendly, hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP). It”™s an effective alternative to hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) based refrigerants. Without harmful effects to the environment. Blizzard and all Everest equipment meet the daily energy consumption standards of the U.S. Department of Energy & Environment Protection Agency.
- Bottom-mounted, self-contained and fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unitEnvironmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant
- Multi-function digital controller
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Pre-wired and ready to plug
- Refrigerator holds 33°F to 54°F