The BUNN 20900.0011 Dual® satellite coffee brewer has a stainless steel finish that resists scratches and dents. It can brew 18.9 gallons per hour and has an adjustable bypass feature that changes the coffee strength. A hot water faucet is included for tea, oatmeal, and hot chocolate, and the two portable servers each have a 1.5-gallon capacity. The servers have Safety-Fresh® brew-through lids with vapor seals to retain temperatures. An electronic timer promotes accurate brewing and 4-inch adjustable legs stabilize the unit. The BUNN 20900.0011 satellite coffee brewer has three batch sizes: 1⁄2 gallon, 1 gallon, or 11⁄2 gallon.
- Part of the Dual series
- Can brew 18.9-gal./hr.
- Stainless steel finish is simple to clean
- Electronic timer supports accurate brewing
- 2 portable servers with 1.5-gal. capacity each
- Servers have Safety-Fresh brew-through lids with vapor seals
- Adjustable bypass feature controls coffee strength
- Hot water faucet for hot chocolate, tea, and oatmeal
- SplashGard® funnel prevents burns from hot liquids
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate unit
- 3 batch size settings: 1⁄2 gal., 1 gal., or 11⁄2 gal.
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-90 PSI
Dimensions and Utilities
- 18 in. W x 22.2 in. D x 29.3 in. H
- 28.7 A, 6890 W
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.