Bunn DUAL TF DBC Description
The BUNN DUAL TF DBC dual satellite digital coffee brewer (34600.0001) can brew 18.9 gallons of coffee per hour, which is perfect for high-volume establishments such as coffee houses and cafés. A pre-infusion process and batch sizes as large as 1.5 gallons ensures that the venue will always have fresh, hot coffee on demand. An included hot water faucet provides hot water for tea, cocoa, or other drinks at the push of a switch. The pulse brew function, digital temperature control, and large spray head ensure flavor control for many types of coffee. A variable bypass enables the operator to carefully control the strength of the coffee.
Users can customize the brewing experience with the BUNN DUAL TF DBC satellite digital coffee brewer (34600.0001) by creating unique recipes and ad cards that display on the machine’s LCD screen. Controlling the pulse routine is straightforward with the user-friendly pulse interface. The coffee machine’s custom settings can be programmed using a Windows® compatible PC. This unit can store a variety of recipes, enabling the operator to quickly switch from one brew style to another. The compatible ThermoFresh® servers are vacuum insulated to keep coffee hot for hours, but they are sold separately.
- 18.9-gal. brew capacity per hr.
- Variable bypass controls coffee strength
- Create custom recipe cards
- Store custom recipes for fast access
- Display ad card messages on the built-in LCD screen
- SplashGard® funnels and funnel locks deflect hot liquids away from the user
- Energy-saver mode reduces overhead costs by reducing tank temperature during idle times
- Vacuum-sealed ThermoFresh servers sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- 21.8 in. W x 23.8 in. D x 35.7 in. H
- 27.5 A, 6600 W
- 120-240 V/60 Hz
- Plumbing requirements: 20-90 PSI; 3⁄8 male flare fitting
- Recommended input temperature: 60 degrees F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.