Bunn DUAL TF DBC Description
During slow business hours, the BUNN DUAL TF DBC® dual satellite coffee maker (34600.0002) can be set to energy-saving mode to reduce power usage. It uses pre-infusion and pulse brew to control the extraction process, and the temperature can be adjusted with digital controls. To repeat frequently used recipes, this unit offers individual recipe storage and has automatic programming. For corrosion resistance, the unit has a stainless steel finish.
Reducing burn risks, the Bunn DUAL TF DBC digital coffee brewer (34600.0002) guides hot liquid away from an employee's hand using the SplashGard® funnel. The lower hot water faucet dispenses instantly for making packaged product, such as hot chocolate or tea. This unit is designed for use with two 11⁄2-gallon servers, which are sold separately, and makes 18.9 gallons of coffee per hour.
- Part of the BrewWISE® series
- Holds (2) 11⁄2-gal. ThermoFresh® servers (not included)
- Makes 18.9 gal. of coffee per hour
- Pre-infusion and pulse brew control extraction
- SplashGard funnel with locks deflect hot water from user
- Energy-saver mode for slow periods
- Digital temperature control with automatic programming
- Individual recipe storage
- Large spray head
- Wireless interface for brewing and grinding
- Stainless steel finish resists rust
- Lower hot water faucet
- Compatible with BUNNLINK
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-90 PSI
- 3⁄8-in. male flare fitting
Dimensions & Utilities
- 21.8 in. W x 20.2 in. D x 35.7 in. H
- 27.5 A, 6600 W
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.