This Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-2712-SD-L Mega Top sandwich prep table comes with 12 sixth-size food pans with 4-inch depths and includes a removable, full-length polyethylene cutting board. To protect stored foods from contaminants, a roll-down top lid can be closed over the food pans. The unit's base includes a left-hinged, solid door that swings out and can be secured in a 105-degree open position. Inside the unit, two heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves can hold as much as 150 pounds per shelf and can be raised or lowered to accommodate different product heights. Overall, this unit is 27.88 inches wide by 35.75 inches deep by 44 inches high, made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum, and is furnished with 4-inch-tall casters.
To ensure ingredients are held at safe temperatures, the Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-2712-SD-L prep table's base has an operating temperature range between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Its self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system uses R-450A refrigerant, while the cabinet's interior and door are insulated with 2.38-inch-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane. Operators can adjust and track temperatures with the LED digital controller panel, and the unit's condenser is positioned in the back of the unit, so it's accessible for maintenance.
- Part of the Centerline series
- Stainless steel construction
- Interior made of anodized aluminum
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Operating cabinet temperatures: 32-41 degrees F
- LED display controls with Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature readouts
- High-density, 2.38-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Comes with 12 sixth-size pans with 4-in. depths
- 12-in. x 0.75-in. removable, full-length white polyethylene cutting board
- Roll-down lid minimizes risk of product contamination
- Left-hinged, solid door with a stay-open feature
- (4) 4-in. casters (2 locking in front)
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27.88 in. W x 35.75 in. D x 44 in. H
- 4 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.