To optimize ingredient organization, the Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-3610-SD-RR compact sandwich prep table's bottom cabinet has two sections with four epoxy-coated shelves. Each shelf holds 150 pounds of product and can be raised or lowered to accommodate various product heights. Two solid, right-hinged doors built onto the front of the cabinet can be secured in a 105-degree position to simplify inventory checks, loading, and retrieval. This unit's top cut-out section comes with 10 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep food pans. A full-length polyethylene cutting board offers space for users to prep ingredients and can be removed for cleaning. This 36.56-inch-wide by 32.75-inch-deep by 44-inch-deep-high unit's exterior is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel; its bottom is mounted on 4-inch casters.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-3610-SD-RR prep table's self-contained, bottom-mounted refrigeration system maintains temperatures from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Operators can adjust and track temperatures with the user-friendly, three-digit LED display, which provides readouts in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The cabinet and the door are insulated with 2.38-inch-thick, high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane to minimize temperature fluctuations.
- Part of the Centerline series
- 2-section, anodized aluminum cabinet
- 2 heavy-duty, adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves per section
- 2 right-hinged doors can be locked at a 105-degree position
- Includes 10 sixth-size food pans with 4-in. depths
- Removable, 12-in. white polyethylene cutting board
- Roll-down top lid creates a barrier for stored product
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigerated system
- Operating temperature range: 32-41 degrees F
- User-friendly LED display control
- High-density, 2.38-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation built into cabinet and doors
- 2 locking and 2 swivel casters
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36.56 in. W x 32.75 in. D x 44 in. H
- 4 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.