The Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-4812-DW compact sandwich prep table includes a 12-inch polyethylene cutting board and a cut-out section that comes with 12 sixth-size pans with 4-inch depths. A roll-top lid closes over the pans fully to shield them from contaminants when the unit isn't used. Beneath the counter, four half-size drawers built onto the front of the cabinet each hold a full-size food pan with a 6-inch depth, which is sold separately.
Able to be moved, the Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-4812-DW prep table is 48.56 inches wide by 32.75 inches deep by 44 inches high and furnished with casters that swivel and brake. To ensure a stable temperature from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, it has a self-contained, rear-mounted system that uses R-450A refrigerant. Foamed-in-place polyurethane, built into the cabinet and drawers, reduces temperature fluctuations, even when the drawers are pulled out for a short period of time. Operators can monitor and track temperatures with this built-in LED temperature display control system.
- Part of the Centerline series
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration
- Maintains temperatures between 32 and 41 degrees F
- Insulated with high-density, 2.38-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- LED display system for temperature tracking
- 4 removable drawers with recessed handles
- Drawer capacity: (1) 6-in.-deep, full-size food pan (sold separately)
- Top section comes with 12 sixth-size food pans (4 in. deep)
- Removable, full-length cutting board
- Roll-down top lid
- 4-in. casters facilitate movement and braking
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.56 in. W x 32.75 in. D x 44 in. H
- 5 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.