This Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-4812-SD-LL compact sandwich prep table's exterior is made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and its interior has an anodized aluminum construction. It measures 48.56 inches wide by 32.75 inches deep by 44 inches high and is fitted with swivel and braking casters to facilitate maneuvering. To ensure product is held at safe temperatures, it has a self-contained, rear-mounted system that produces temperatures from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature can be adjusted with the LED control display, while the cabinet and doors are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane.
To streamline ingredient storage and food preparation, the Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-4812-SD-LL prep table's top section comes with 12 sixth-size pans and has a removable, 12-inch-deep cutting board. When the unit isn't in use, the top lid can be pulled down to cover the exposed food pans fully. The bottom cabinet has two sections; each section includes two epoxy-coated shelves that hold 150 pounds each. Left-hinged doors encase the cabinet and can be secured in 105-degree positions for quick product loading and retrieval.
- Part of the Centerline series
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system
- Cabinet temperature range: 32-41 degrees F
- Cabinet and doors insulated with 2.38-in.-thick, high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- LED display system for temperature tracking and adjustment
- 2 left-hinged doors with a stay-open design at 105 degrees
- 4 adjustable, heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves (2 per section)
- Includes 12 sixth-size food pans (4 in. deep)
- Removable, full-length cutting board
- Roll-down top lid
- 4-in. casters
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.56 in. W x 32.75 in. D x 44 in. H
- 5 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.