The Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-4818-SD-LR Mega Top sandwich prep table's top cutout section includes 18 sixth-size pans with a 4-inch depth, and a top lid can be rolled down to enclose the food pans, protecting them from contaminants. A full-length, white polyethylene cutting board is integrated in front of the cutout section to streamline the food preparation process, and it can be removed for cleaning. The cabinet beneath the top section includes two adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves per section, and each shelf holds 150 pounds. Two solid doors encase the cabinet and can be secured in 105-degree open positions for quick product loading, retrieval, and inventory checks.
In the Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-4818-SD-LR compact prep table's cabinet base, temperatures are maintained from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit with the self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system. The doors and cabinet are insulated with 2.38-inch-thick, high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane to minimize temperature spikes, even when the unit is stored in high ambient temperatures. Users can track and adjust temperatures with the LED display, which produces temperature readouts in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Made of anodized aluminum and stainless steel, this 48.56-inch-wide by 35.75-inch-deep by 44.56-inch-high unit resists corrosion and is furnished with 4-inch braking and swivel casters.
- 2 sections
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Built-in LED display
- 2.38-in.-thick, high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane built into cabinet and doors
- 1 left- and 1 right-hinged, field-reversible doors
- Doors stay open at 105-degree angle
- 2 adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves per section with 150-lb. maximum capacity
- Comes with (18) 4-in.-deep, sixth-size food pans
- 8-in. x 0.75-in. removable, white polyethylene cutting board
- Roll-down top lid covers food pans
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- Anodized aluminum cabinet interior
- (4) 4-in. casters (brake and swivel)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.