The Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-6016-SD-RR compact sandwich prep table uses a self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system to produce and maintain temperatures from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Its cabinet and doors are insulated with 2.38-inch-thick, high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane that retain temperatures when the unit is stored in high ambient temperatures. Users can adjust and track temperatures with electronic controls and the LED display, which provides temperature readouts in Fahrenheit or Celsius. This unit's exterior is made corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and the interior cabinet has a rigid, anodized aluminum interior. Overall, it measures 60.56 inches wide by 32.75 inches deep by 44 inches high and is furnished with 4-inch casters that brake and swivel, facilitating smooth maneuverability.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-6016-SD-RR prep table's refrigerated cabinet has two sections, with two heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves per section. Each shelf can hold 150 pounds and can be raised or lowered to accommodate various product heights. To ensure product temperatures remain stable, two solid doors are built into the cabinet, and they can be secured in 105-degree open positions for quick product loading and retrieval. The top section of the unit h
as cutouts that include 16 sixth-size pans with a 4-inch depth, and a cutting board is built into the table to streamline food prep. When the unit isn't being used, a roll-top lid can be pulled down to cover the food pans and their contents.
- Stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior
- Top section cutouts come with (16) 4-in.-deep, sixth-size food pans
- Roll-down top lid covers food pans
- Removable polyethylene cutting board
- 4 adjustable, heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves (2 per section)
- 2 right-hinged, field-reversible doors stay open at 105-degree angle
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Electronic controls and LED temperature display
- Insulated with 2.38-in.-thick, high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- 2 braking and 2 swivel casters measure 4 in. tall
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60.56 in. W x 32.75 in. D x 44 in. H
- 5 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.