This Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-6024-SD-LL Mega Top prep table uses a self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system to maintain temperatures from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, and users can adjust and monitor temperatures with electronic LED display controls. High-density, foamed-in-place insulation is built into the unit's cabinet and doors to retain temperatures, even when the doors are open or the unit is stored in high ambient temperatures. The unit's exterior is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, while the interior has an anodized aluminum construction. Overall, it measures 60.56 inches wide by 35.75 inches deep by 44.56 inches high and is mounted on 4-inch braking and swivel casters that facilitate smooth maneuverability.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-6024-SD-LL sandwich prep table's refrigerated cabinet has two sections with two adjustable, heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves per section that hold 150 pounds each. Two solid doors encase the cabinet to prevent temperature spikes, and they can be secured in an open 105-degree position to streamline product loading and retrieval. On top of the unit, 24 sixth-size food pans are included in the integrated cutouts. A cutting board is built into the front of the table to streamline the food prep process, and it can be removed for cleaning to prevent cross contamination. To shield food pan contents from contaminants, the top lid can be rolled down.
- 2 sections
- Reach in
- Stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior
- 2 left-hinged, field-reversible, solid doors
- 4 adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves
- Cutout includes 24 sixth-size food pans with 4-in. depth
- Roll-down top lid
- Removable, full-length, white polyethylene cutting board: 8 in. x 0.75 in.
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- User-friendly, electronic controls with LED temperature display
- 2.38-in.-thick, high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation built into cabinet and doors
- 4-in. braking and swivel casters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.