To streamline food prep, the Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-6024-SD-RR Mega Top compact prep table has a top section with a built-in, removable cutting board and a portion that comes with (24) 4-inch-deep, sixth-size food pans. A top lid can be pulled down to cover the food pans' contents, protecting them from potential contaminants. The unit's two-section cabinet is equipped with two adjustable, heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves per section, and each shelf holds as much as 150 pounds. Right-hinged solid doors help maintain the cabinet's temperature, and they can be secured in a 105-degree open position so users can load, retrieve, and check inventory quickly.
This Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-6024-SD-RR compact prep table's interior is made of strong, anodized aluminum while the exterior is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. It measures 60.56 inches wide by 35.75 inches deep by 44.56 inches high and is furnished with casters that brake and swivel, facilitating smooth maneuverability. Inside the cabinet, the self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system maintains temperatures from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The cabinet and doors are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, and users can monitor and adjust temperatures with the LED control display.
- 2-section, reach-in layout
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- Anodized aluminum interior cabinet
- (4) 4-in. casters
- 2 right-hinged, field-reversible, solid doors with stay-open feature
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves per section
- Top section comes with 24 sixth-size food pans with 4-in. depths
- Roll-down top lid
- Full-length, white polyethylene cutting board can be removed for cleaning
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- LED control display
- Cabinet and doors have high-density, 2.38-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.