The Ice-O-Matic CD40130 floor model cube ice and water dispenser stores approximately 180 pounds of ice. Dispensing water or ice with the push of a button, the turbo-dispense feature produces ice at the rate of 1⁄4 pounds per second. To prevent ice from melting quickly, the dispenser is insulated with 4-inches of foam. It's compatible with a 30-inch-wide ICE Series™ cuber to produce ice to be stored.
Facilitating cleaning, the Ice-O-Matic CD40130 cube ice and water dispenser has a power clean feature that enables access into the bin without removing the ice head, which is sold separately. To shut off agitation when the access panel is removed, it has an interlock safety switch. The exterior is made of durable and rust-resistant stainless steel, and a fingerprint-resistant plastics keeps it looking clean.
- 180-lb. storage capacity
- Dispenses ice and water with the push of a button
- Produces 1⁄4-lb. of ice per second
- Built-in water glass filler
- Power clean facilitates maintenance
- Interlock safety switch
- 4-in. foam insulation
- Durable stainless steel and finger-proof plastic construction
- For use with 30-in. wide ICE series cube ice makers (sold separately)
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-60 PSIG
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient temperature range: 50-100 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30 in. W x 33.50 in. D x 53.25 in. H
- 2.1 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.