An ideal choice for heavy-duty use, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1446HR ice machine head is made of sturdy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and its evaporator is nickel plated for durability. When used with a bin or dispenser that is sold separately, Harvest Assist guides ice throughout the unit so it's ready when needed. It produces half-size ice cubes for use in mixed beverages and soft drinks, and it can craft 1,340 to 1,560 pounds per day depending on environmental conditions. This unit is operated with an air-cooled, remote condenser.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1446HR half-cube ice maker head ensures the unit remains clean with one-touch descaling and sanitizing controls. Its foodzone is made of plastic with no crevices that can trap debris, and its components can be removed and placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. To slow the growth of bacteria, it's protected with PURE ICE® antimicrobial. With an LED display, users can monitor the operating status throughout the day.
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- 1,560-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 1,340-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Generates half-size cubes
- Cube dimensions: 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Ice guided into bin with Harvest Assist
- LED status display enables monitoring
- Air cooled
- Uses a remote condenser (not included)
- Dual exhaust with side and top discharge
- Resilient nickel-plated evaporator
- Single-push descaling and sanitizing
- Plastic foodzone facilitates cleaning
- Snap-out components are dishwasher safe
- Built-in PURE ICE antimicrobial inhibits the growth of germs
- Durable, rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-60 PSIG
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- 22,000-BTU heat transfer capacity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.