True Refrigeration GDIM-26NT-LD Description
The True GDIM-26NT-LD indoor ice merchandiser is designed to hold as many as (54) 8-pound bags of ice at a time. The full-length door shows off merchandise easily since it is heated and thermal insulated, preventing condensation and fogging. A 12-inch extruded handle simplifies opening the self-closing door. LED interior lights provide visibility inside the cabinet, and the black exterior is permanent and resistant to peeling and chipping. Structure is provided by the polyurethane insulation that is foamed in place.
Temperatures range from 20 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure ice stays frozen and does not stick together. The capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant to ensure temperatures stay cold. Colder temperatures and quick recovery time are provided by the evaporator fan motor and large blades. Automatic defrost system ensures the True GDIM-26NT-LD indoor ice merchandiser runs properly and does not need excessive maintenance.
Operating in reverse mode for 20 seconds upon start up, the condensing fan motor blows debris, dust, and dirt off the coil. When this coil is cleaned regularly, the system operates reliably and efficiently to keep product temperatures consistent. This reversing feature also reduces energy use and prolongs the refrigeration system's lifespan. Even though this self-cleaning offers numerous benefits for the system, it doesn't eliminate the need to perform standard preventative maintenance that prevents issues and system failure.
- Ice bag capacity: (54) 8-lb. bags
- LED lighting enhances visibility
- Peel- and chip-resistant black exterior
- White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet interior
- Cold air stays in the cabinet with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Corrosion-resistant, steel frame rail is black powder coated for chip resistance
- Exterior sign panel lights up to capture customers' attention
- Thermal-insulated glass door retains cold air in the cabinet
- Full-length glass door is heated to reduce fogging
- Door closes by itself to help keep cold air inside
- 12-in. extruded handle
- Cold air leaks are prevented with magnetic gaskets
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- R134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool through a capillary tube system
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system provides access for maintenance
- Temperature range: 20-25 degrees F
- Evaporator fan motor and large blades create high-volume airflow that provides cold temperatures and quick recovery
- Condenser fan motor blows dust off condenser
- Automatic defrost system melts condensate
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 9.8 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.