The True GDIM-49NT-LD BLK glass door ice merchandiser holds as many as (117) 8-pound bags of ice. It has two triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors that prevent condensation buildup on the glass so customers can easily see inside. Each door has a 12-inch-long extruded handle, and the doors close by themselves. Magnetic door gaskets also prevent cold air from escaping. LED interior lights provide more visibility so customers can clearly see products.
The interior floor rack and backguard inside the True GDIM-49NT-LD BLK glass door ice merchandiser prevent bags of ice from blocking cold airflow. The evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion, and an automatic defrost system melts ice buildup. For cold holding temperatures and fast temperature recovery, the evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades create a high-volume airflow. The refrigeration system maintains temperatures between 20 and 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
Reversing for 20 seconds upon start up, the condenser fan motor cleans the coil by removing excess dust, debris, and dirt. When this component is cleaned regularly, the system operates reliably and efficiently keep product temperatures in the cabinet consistent. This fan motor feature also reduces energy consumption while prolonging the lifespan of the refrigeration system. Even though this self-cleaning provides system benefits, it doesn't act as a replacement for routine preventative maintenance.
- Ice bag capacity: (117) 8-lb. bags
- 2 triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors minimize condensation buildup
- Each door has a 12-in. extruded handle
- Doors are self-closing
- Cold air stays inside the cabinet with the magnetic door gaskets
- Exterior sign panel lights up
- LED interior lighting brightens cabinet
- Black laminated vinyl exterior resists chipping and peeling
- White aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Stainless steel floor is durable and easy to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet and creates structure
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is black powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Frame rail has leg levelers for uneven flooring
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 20-25 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- High-volume airflow is created by the evaporator fan motor and fan blades for fast temperature recovery and cold holding temperatures
- Reverse fan motor blows dust, dirt, and debris off condenser coil
- Interior floor rack and backguard ensure optimum airflow
- Condensing unit is mounted on the bottom for easy access
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 541⁄8 in. W x 31 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 10.2 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.