True Refrigeration GDM-10F-HC-LD Description
The True GDM-10F-HC-LD one-section display freezer has a permanent, black powder-coated exterior that avoids peeling or chipping. Its white aluminum liner brightens the cabinet interior, while safety-shielded LED interior lights enhance product visibility. A black powder-coated, heavy-duty steel frame rail is protected against corrosion and has leg levelers that help with uneven floor installation. Cold air stays inside the cabinet since it is insulated with polyurethane, which also provides the cabinet with structure.
Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system to keep temperatures cool. The refrigeration system maintains an even temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit, while evaporator and condenser fan motors move a high volume of air to provide cold holding temperatures and fast temperature recovery.
An automatic defrost system melts built-up ice to ensure the True GDM-10F-HC-LD display freezer is running properly; the cycles start based on a timer and finish when the temperature is at an ideal level. Its bottom-mounted condensing unit is easy to maintain and creates a no-stoop shelf that slightly raises products for visibility. Blowing excess dust and dirt off the condenser coil, the compressor fan motors run in reverse mode for 20 seconds upon start up. This ensures the refrigeration system is operating efficiently without high energy consumption levels.
- Door sign decal helps market products
- Triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass door is self-closing to help keep cold air inside
- 12-in. integrated handle simplifies door opening
- Magnetic door gaskets remove for cleaning and replacing while keeping cold air from escaping
- Products are visible with the LED interior lights
- Backguard and floor rack ensure ideal airflow
- 3 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves are on adjustable 1⁄2-in. increments
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips per shelf
- No-stoop shelf is created by the condensing unit and slightly lifts products for visibility
- Black powder-coated steel exterior is durable, permanent, and will not chip or peel
- White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet
- Stainless steel floor is durable and eases cleaning
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet and gives it sturdiness
- Heavy-duty, black powder coated steel frame rail is resistant to corrosion and has leg levelers to help with uneven flooring
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system
- Evaporator is coated in corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Condensing unit is mounted on the bottom of the cabinet to simplify routine maintenance
- Fan motors run in reverse mode for 20 seconds on start up to blow dust and debris off coil
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated, automatic defrost system melts built-up ice to ensure the unit is running properly
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 2013⁄16 in. W x 163⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 247⁄8 in. W x 231⁄8 in. D x 531⁄2 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.