This True STA1R-1G-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator has a self-contained capillary tube system that holds and controls the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. To move air efficiently, this unit has electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors that produce less heat and use less energy than other motors. Its factory-balanced refrigeration system maintains set temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and its epoxy-coated evaporator minimizes corrosion buildup.
Removing dust and debris from the condensing coil, the condensing fan motor operates in reverse for 20 seconds after the compressor is started. Because this feature is automatic, the coil remains clean to provide proper product temperatures and ensure a prolonged lifespan. For best results, routine preventative maintenance should be performed.
This one-section reach-in refrigerator has a door that is made of low-e, thermal-insulated glass with a double-pane construction that provides product visibility. To conserve energy, the door closes on its own but can stay open past 120 degrees to facilitate loading and unloading. Four external cam-lift hinges secure the door to the cabinet. To create an airtight seal, magnetic gaskets with a one-piece construction snap into the door frame. A metal handle provides a comfortable grip when opening, and a bolt lock keeps contents safe.
This True STA1R-1G-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator is made of stainless steel and aluminum, both of which resist dents and facilitate cleaning. Its walls are foamed with polyurethane insulation to retain temperatures, and three interior PVC-coated wire shelves support product. To aid in moving the unit, four 5-inch-diameter castors are set in place, with a locking front set for stability. Its interior is brightened with LED lights, so product is highly visible. Internal temperatures are displayed externally in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Exterior has a stainless steel door frame and front with aluminum sides to match
- Interior has aluminum side walls and back with stainless steel floor and ceiling
- 3 PVC-coated wire shelves hold product
- Polyurethane foam insulation is better for the environment than other insulation
- 5-in.-diameter castors with locks on the front set for safety
- Interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Temperature is digitally displayed on the outside in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Made of double-pane and thermal-insulated glass that is low emissivity
- Locks prevent theft and tampering
- Metal handle facilitates opening
- Stays open at 120 degrees and closes on its own before 120 degrees
- 4 external cam-lift hinges secure door to cabinet
- Magnetic gaskets create an airtight seal and are removable without tools
- Electronic controls enable user to set temperature
- Self-contained capillary tube system holds and regulates R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors move more air than other motors
- Condensing fan motor blows in reverse to remove dust and debris from the condensing coil
- Factory-balanced system keeps cabinet at a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees F
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration STA1R-1G-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 7 year compressor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.