Since this True STA1R-1HG/1HS-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior, it resists scratches and corrosion. Its interior side walls and back are constructed of dent-resistant aluminum. To facilitate cleaning, its interior floor and ceiling are made of stainless steel, which can be wiped clean, and its walls are foamed with polyurethane insulation for temperature retention. With its 5-inch-diameter castors, this unit can be moved around, and its front set has locks to secure it in place. Displayed externally, the temperature can be shown in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Since this refrigerator has a top-mounted refrigeration system, the evaporator is kept away from dirt and debris on the floor. Its evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated, which means that air is circulated efficiently without creating too much heat or using too much energy. To resist corrosion, the evaporator coils are coated with epoxy, and the operator can set temperatures with the electronic controls. Keeping the cabinet at set temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in its self-contained capillary tube system.
The condensing fan motor reverses direction each time the compressor starts up, blowing dirt and dust off the condensing coil's surface. When the coil is kept clean, the unit operates using less energy and improved interior temperatures. This self-cleaning feature should not serve as a replacement for regular preventative maintenance.
This True STA1R-1HG/1HS-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator has two Dutch doors that close on their own and can stay open at or past 120 degrees. The solid half door is made of stainless steel, and the glass half door is constructed of low-e, double-pane glass that is thermal insulated. Magnetic gaskets snap into each door frame to prevent cold air from seeping out. Metal handles help staff open the doors, and locks keep contents safe.
- Stainless steel exterior construction resists dents and corrosion
- Interior side walls and back are made of aluminum
- Stainless steel interior floor and ceiling are simple to clean
- 3 durable, chrome-plated wire shelves per section
- Insulated with polyurethane foam for temperature retention
- Movement is possible with 5-in.-diameter castors
- Product can be clearly seen under LED interior lighting
- Temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Solid half door is made of stainless steel
- Glass half door is made of low-e, thermal-insulated glass that is double paned
- Locks prevent theft
- Metal handles offer a strong grip when opening
- Stay open at 120 degrees
- Close on their own under 120 degrees
- Magnetic gaskets snap in place to prevent cold-air leaks
- 4 external cam-lift hinges per section
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is held in a self-contained capillary tube system
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator motors distribute air efficiently without using much energy or creating much heat
- Reverse condensing fan motor rids the condensing coil of dust and dirt
- Top-mounted system keeps evaporator out of the food zone
- User can set temperatures with electronic controls
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration STA1R-1HG/1HS-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 7 year compressor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.