This True STA1R-2HG-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator is constructed of stainless steel and aluminum, both of which resist corrosion and scratches. Its walls are insulated with polyurethane foam for temperature retention. To hold product, three chrome-plated wire shelves sit in the interior, which is brightened by LED lights. Supplying movement to the unit, 5-inch-diameter castors are included for safety. Temperatures are shown on the outside in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This reach-in one-section refrigerator has two Dutch doors made of double-pane, low-e glass that is thermal insulated to ensure cold air stays inside. Magnetic gaskets snap into the frame to create an airtight seal, and the doors close on their own and stay open past 120 degrees to facilitate loading and unloading. Their metal handles provide a durable grip, and door locks minimize theft and tampering. To secure these doors to the cabinet, four cam-lift hinges are installed.
Due to its top-mounted refrigeration system, the True STA1R-2HG-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator's evaporator is kept away from debris on the floor. It has a self-contained capillary tube system that can be serviced quickly since all of its components are in one place. This unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The condenser and evaporator fan motors distribute air evenly while using less energy and producing less heat than other motors.
When the compressor starts up, the condensing fan motor reverses direction for 20 seconds to blow dust off the condensing coil's surface. By removing dirt and debris, the condensing coil operates more effectively, increasing the unit's lifespan and providing ideal product temperatures. To ensure the best results, routine maintenance should be implemented.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction resists corrosion and dents
- Cabinet is foamed in place with polyurethane insulation
- 3 heavy-duty, chrome-plated wire shelves support product
- LED lights brighten the interior
- 5-in.-diameter castors with a locking front set
- Temperature is displayed externally in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Made of low-e, double-pane glass
- Thermal insulated to keep cold air inside
- Magnetic gaskets snap in to prevent cold-air leaks
- 4 cam-lift hinges secure the doors to the cabinet
- Close on their own to conserve energy
- Stay open past 120 degrees to support loading and unloading
- Handles provide a sturdy grip
- Theft is prevented by locks
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system does not require external tubing
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator motors circulate air more efficiently than other motors
- Condensing fan motor reverses direction to blow dirt and dust off the condensing coil
- Top mounted so the evaporator stays away from floor debris
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coils resist corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration STA1R-2HG-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 7 year compressor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.