True Refrigeration STA1R-2HS-HC Description
The True STA1R-2HS-HC one-section reach-in refrigerator's refrigeration system is mounted on the top, so it is positioned away from food zone debris. Its self-contained capillary tube system holds and controls the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. This unit can hold a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit because its electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors efficiently circulate air while reducing energy use and heat production. Coated in epoxy, the evaporator is resistant to corrosion.
To maximize efficiency by clearing the condensing coil of dust and debris, the condensing fan motor operates in reverse for 20 seconds each time the compressor cycles on. This feature helps the unit provide optimal product temperatures using a reduced amount of energy, and for best results, it should be paired with routine preventative maintenance.
This reach-in refrigerator has a stainless steel and aluminum construction that resists corrosion and dents. To maintain cold temperatures, the cabinet is insulated with polyurethane foam, and LED lighting brightens the interior so contents can be found. Internal temperatures are shown externally in Fahrenheit or Celsius. To aid in moving the unit, 5-inch-diameter castors with a locking front set are built in. For holding products, three chrome-plated wire shelves are included.
This True STA1R-2HS-HC reach-in one-section refrigerator has two Dutch doors that close on their own, keeping cold air inside. To help with loading and unloading, these doors can stay open beyond 120 degrees. Each door has a metal handle to provide a comfortable grip and a door lock to keep contents safe. Magnetic gaskets snap into both door frames and prevent cold-air leaks while four cam-lift hinges secure both doors to the cabinet.
- Exterior sides, front, and door are made of stainless steel
- Interior side walls and back are constructed of aluminum
- Stainless steel interior floor and ceiling can be wiped clean
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to retain temperatures
- 5-in.-diameter castors have a locking front set
- LED interior lighting illuminates product
- Temperature is shown on the outside in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 3 durable, chrome-plated wire shelves support contents
- Magnetic gaskets snap in to create an airtight seal
- 4 cam-lift hinges secure the door to the cabinet
- Close on their own and can stay open after 120 degrees
- Metal handles facilitate opening
- Locks prevent theft
- Self-contained capillary tube system regulates the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors consistently move air without using much energy or producing much heat
- Compressor's fan motor reverses for 20 seconds to keep the condensing coil clean
- Mounted on the top to keep the evaporator away from floor debris
- Electronic controls enable users to set the temperature
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coils resist corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration STA1R-2HS-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/7 years compressor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.