True Refrigeration STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC Description
This True STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC pass-thru refrigerator has a rear door made of stainless steel and a front door made of double-pane, low-e glass that is thermal insulated. To prevent loss of cold air, the front door's transparency provides product visibility when it is closed. Both doors close on their own to save energy and can stay open past 120 degrees to help with loading and unloading. Their magnetic gaskets have a one-piece construction and prevent cold air from seeping out. Ergonomic and secure, the doors have metal handles and bolt-style locks that protect contents and prevent theft.
With its pass-thru design, this refrigerator's front and back can be accessed simultaneously. Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum, it resists corrosion and dents, and its walls are foamed with polyurethane insulation for structure and temperature retention. The interior is illuminated with LED lights, ensuring products are easy to find. For movement, castors with a 5-inch diameter and locks are installed. Three interior chrome-plated wire shelves hold product.
This True STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC one-section refrigerator keeps user-set temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Its self-contained capillary tube system uses and controls the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Since they are electronically commutated, the condenser and evaporator fan motors efficiently distribute air without using much energy or creating a lot of heat. To reduce the amount of dirt and debris that gets sucked in, the refrigeration system is mounted on top.
Dust and debris is blown off the condensing coil using a self-cleaning mechanism. When the compressor powers on, the condensing fan motor reverses direction for 20 seconds, optimizing the coil and the unit's overall performance. For ideal results, employees should continue to perform routine maintenance.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction resists corrosion and dents
- Polyurethane foam insulates the cabinet and adds structure
- Temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Interior is brightened with LED lights
- 5-in.-diameter castors enable movement
- 3 chrome-plated wire shelves hold product
- Front door is made of low-e, thermal-insulated glass that is double paned
- Rear door is solid and made of stainless steel
- 4 cam-lift hinges per section attach doors to cabinet
- Bolt-style locks prevent theft
- Metal handles provide a sturdy grip
- Magnetic gaskets can be removed without tools and prevent cold-air leaks
- Can stay open 120 degrees or close on their own
- Self-contained capillary tube system regulates the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated to efficiently circulate air
- Dirt removed from condensing coil using a reverse condensing fan motor
- Mounted on top, away from food zone and floor debris
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- User can set temperatures with electronic controls
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration STA1RPT-1G-1S-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 7 year compressor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.