True Refrigeration STA1RPT-1HG/1HS-1G-HC Description
Featuring a top-mounted refrigeration system, this True STA1RPT-1HG/1HS-1G-HC pass-thru refrigerator has an evaporator that is kept away from the food zone and debris on the floor. Its evaporator coils are coated with epoxy to resist corrosion. Since it is self-contained, this unit's capillary tube system does not require extra tubing, and it periodically releases R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep the unit at precise temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To consistently circulate air, its condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated; these motors also produce less heat and use less energy than other motors.
For the first 20 seconds upon compressor start up, the condensing fan motor reverses direction to rid the coil of dust, debris, and dirt. This automatic mechanism operates in additon to routine maintenance to optimize the unit's overall performance. By keeping the condensing coil clean, it will provide ideal product temperatures and withstand an extended lifespan.
This refrigerator has a pass-thru design that enables staff to open the front and back doors at the same time. The solid half door on the front is made of stainless steel—which resists corrosion—but its front half door and rear full door are made of low-e, double-pane glass and provide product visibility, reducing the amount of time the doors are open. Magnetic gaskets snap into the frames to create an airtight seal. Usually self-closing, these doors can stay open past 120 degrees to facilitate loading and unloading. Metal handles offer a comfortable grip, and door locks prevent theft.
To support product, this True STA1RPT-1HG/1HS-1G-HC one-section refrigerator has three chrome-plated wire shelves inside. Its interior is brightened with LED lights, so ingredients are highly visible. In the interior, the back and side walls are made of aluminum, while the floor and ceiling are made of stainless steel; the exterior sides, front, and door are also made of stainless steel, which resists dents and corrosion. For structure and temperature retention, its walls are foamed with polyurethane insulation. The cabinet can be moved on its 5-inch-diameter castors and secured in place since the front set locks. The temperature is displayed on an external digital display in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Pass-thru design enables front and rear to be accessed at the same time
- Exterior door, sides, front, and interior floor and ceiling are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Interior side walls and back are made of aluminum
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to retain temperature and structure
- 3 chrome-plated wire shelves hold product
- External digital display shows temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Interior is illuminated with LED lights
- Movement is provided with 5-in.-diameter castors
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Top-mounted to prevent dirt and debris from getting sucked in
- Self-contained capillary tube system holds and regulates the flow of R290 refrigerant
- Electronic controls enable operator to set temperature and monitor conditions
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors distribute air evenly
- Reverse condensing fan motor helps keep the condensing coil clean
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Solid half door on front is made of stainless steel
- Front half door and rear full door are made of low-e, double-pane glass
- Gaskets are magnetic to snap into the frame effortlessly
- 4 cam-lift hinges per section attach doors to cabinet
- Close on their own and stay open at 120 degrees
- Comfortable grip is provided by handles
- Bolt-style locks protect contents
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration STA1RPT-1HG/1HS-1G-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 7 year compressor|
|No. of Doors||3|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.