True Refrigeration STA1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC Description
This True STA1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC pass-thru refrigerator has three doors that can stay open past 120 degrees to help with loading and unloading. The front's half door is constructed of low-e, double-pane glass, and the solid half and full doors are made of stainless steel. Each door has a metal handle that provides a comfortable grip, as well as door locks that prevent theft. Magnetic gaskets snap into the frame to prevent cold air from seeping out and can be removed without tools. Four cam-lift hinges per section secure the doors to the cabinet.
This refrigerator's exterior door, sides, and front are made of stainless steel, while its interior back and side walls are made of aluminum. These materials resist corrosion and can be wiped clean quickly. To help the cabinet withstand dents, its interior floor and ceiling are made of stainless steel. Foamed with polyurethane insulation, this unit's walls ensure that warm air does not enter the cabinet. Product can be clearly seen since LED lights illuminate the interior's three chrome-plated wire shelves. Since this unit has 5-inch-diameter castors—two of which lock—it can be moved around the kitchen smoothly. Interior temperatures are shown on the external digital display in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
The front and back of this True STA1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC one-section refrigerator can be accessed at the same time since it has a pass-thru design. To hold a consistent temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, it uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A self-contained capillary tube system regulates the flow of refrigerant to the unit's evaporator, which is coated with epoxy to resist corrosion. Positioned away from the food zone and floor debris, the refrigeration system is mounted on top. Its condenser and evaporator fan motors are electronically commutated; this means that they distribute air more efficiently than other motors without using as much energy or creating as much heat.
At the beginning of each compressor cycle, the condensing fan motor changes direction, aiming air at the condensing coil for 20 seconds. This ensures the coil operates using cold product temperatures, a reduced amount of energy, and maximum efficiency. Although this is a self-cleaning function, it doesn't replace the need for regular maintenance.
- Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum
- Product is stored on 3 chrome-plated wire shelves
- Interior is brightened by LED lights
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for structure
- Movement is made possible by 5-in.-diameter castors
- Digital display shows internal temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Mounted on top to keep dirt and debris out of the evaporator
- Temperature can be set with electronic controls
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Evaporator is coated with epoxy to resist corrosion
- Electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors use less energy and produce less heat than other motors
- Condensing fan motor keeps the condensing coil clean by blowing away dust and debris
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is stored in the self-contained capillary tube system
- Glass half door is constructed of double-pane, low-e glass
- Solid half and full doors are made of stainless steel
- Metal handles provide a durable grip when opening
- Can stay open after 120 degrees for loading and unloading
- Close on their own to save energy
- 4 cam-lift hinges attach doors to cabinet
- Locks protect contents
- Magnetic gaskets create an airtight seal
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
True Refrigeration STA1RPT-1HG/1HS-1S-HC Specifications
|Spec Attribute||Spec Value|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 7 year compressor|
|No. of Doors||3|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.