True Refrigeration STR1DT-2HS Description
Constructed of stainless steel, the interior and exterior of the True STR1DT-2HS Spec Series® one-section refrigerator freezer are strong and corrosion resistant. This unit's cabinet has three adjustable chrome shelves and LED lighting that increases visibility, ensuring operators can quickly find what they are looking for. To keep cold air inside, the cabinet's solid doors self-close, but they stay open past 120 degrees when staff are loading product.
Offering versatile cold storage space, this unit has a refrigerator in the top and a freezer in the bottom. The refrigerator can hold temperatures ranging from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, while the freezer operates at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. This True STR1DT-2HS commercial refrigerator freezer has separate refrigeration systems for both areas with different exterior temperature displays. Using eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, these systems are top mounted, which keeps them away from dirt and debris on the floor. Any ice that builds up in the freezer is removed by defrost cycles that automatically begin on a timer and terminate when the proper temperature is reached.
Each time the compressor starts, the condensing fan motor reverses for 20 seconds to remove built up dust and debris from the condensing coil. If the coil is properly cleaned, the unit increases efficiency, keeping product cold in storage. Ensuring the unit withstands a long commercial life, this feature along with routine maintenance keeps it running optimally.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Refrigerator on top with a freezer on the bottom
- 3 chrome shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED interior lighting shines on stored items
- Stainless steel interior and exterior are strong and rust resistant
- Solid stainless steel doors self-close to keep cold air inside
- Doors have a 120-degree stay-open feature for efficient product stocking
- Bolt-style locks on the doors secure stored items
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to create structure
- 5-in. castors have a locking front set
Independent Refrigeration Systems
- Refrigerator temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Freezer operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- External display for each section shows the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Fan motors are electronically commutated, reducing heat production and energy use as air moves consistently through the cabinet
- Compressor start up begins operation of the reverse condensing fan motor
- Freezer section has an automatic, time-initiated defrost system that terminates at a set temperature
- Top-mounted placement keeps the system away from harmful dirt and debris on the kitchen floor
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.7 A, 1⁄10 HP refrigerator, 1⁄4 HP freezer
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.