Constructed of stainless steel, the True STR1R-1S-HC Spec Series® reach-in refrigerator resists dents and corrosion. Its full-size door has a metal handle that can withstand repeated use, and its cam-lift hinges attach the door to the cabinet and ensure it closes on its own. Around the door frame, magnetic gaskets create an airtight seal so cold air does not escape, while polyurethane foam insulates the cabinet and creates a barrier against heat transfer. To maintain cold temperatures, the refrigeration system runs R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant through capillary tubes. Its evaporator and condenser fan motors consistently circulate air around the wire shelves to cool contents evenly.
To maintain a clean condensing coil over time for improved operation, the condensing fan motor moves air in an opposite direction for 20 seconds when the compressor turns on. This mechanism helps remove debris, dust, and dirt from the coil, enabling it to more efficiently keep products cool. Working in tandem with preventive maintenance practices, this technology can help reduce overall energy usage and increase the unit's lifespan.
When loading product, staff can pull the door open past 120 degrees so it does not close on them, and when the door is pushed shut, its bolt-style lock protects stored items. Interior LED lights help users see as they place or retrieve products. To check the interior's temperature, staff can use the digital display, which works in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Cleaning under the True STR1R-1S-HC refrigerator is facilitated by castors that help staff move the unit, and its single-piece door gaskets can be removed for cleaning.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Stainless steel construction provides durability
- Insulated with dense, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- 3 chrome-plated shelves with a wire design that promotes airflow
- LED lights ensure stored product is visible
- Door is equipped with a bolt lock and metal handle
- Cam-lift hinges enable the door to close itself
- Door remains open at or past 120 degrees
- Door gaskets are magnetic and removable
- Temperature can be monitored on the digital display
- 5-in.-diameter castors help with cleaning underneath
- Front pair of castors lock for stability
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Capillary tubes are self-contained for quick servicing
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors keep up a consistent airflow
- Reverse condensing fan motor blows air in an opposite direction for 20 seconds when compressor is turned on
- Evaporator resists corrosion with epoxy coating
- Top mounted to prevent tampering
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.