The True STR2RPT-4HG-2S-HC Spec Series® two-section pass-thru refrigerator operates at set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. These temperatures are electronically controlled and can be monitored on the digital display. Mounted on the top, the refrigeration system does not pull in dirt and debris from the floor, though it is susceptible to damage from grease-laden vapors in the air. This system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more environmentally friendly than traditional options. To improve the unit's condensing coil efficiency and help elongate its lifespan, a reverse condensing fan motor blows in an opposite direction for 20 seconds upon turning on. This mechanism helps remove dirt and debris buildup, creating a clear coil surface. This technology, however, should not replace general maintenance practices.
Chrome shelves, which are adjustable on 1⁄2-inch increments hold stored items inside the refrigerator. Since the refrigerator interior and exterior are made of stainless steel, they resist corrosion and provide durability, while insulation is foamed in place in the unit to improve structural strength, trapping cold air.
With doors on the front and rear, the True STR2RPT-4HG-2S-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator provides cabinet access from either side. This is useful for applications where food is moved from the back of house to the front, and it also creates a first-in, first-out system. Front doors are half-size, so they release less cold air when they are opened than the full rear doors. These front doors are double-pane glass, while the rear doors are solid and constructed of stainless steel. The doors have a self-closing design that prevents cold air from escaping quickly, though past 120 degrees, they stay open for loading and unloading product.
- 6 chrome shelves adjust in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Strong stainless steel interior and exterior resists rust
- LED interior lighting ensures employees can see stored items
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 5-in. castors have locks on the front set
- Part of the Spec Series
- Front has 4 half double-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors
- Rear has 2 full solid stainless steel doors
- Self-closing design prevents ambient air from being sucked inside
- Past 120 degrees the door stays open for product stocking
- Bolt-style locks help prevent theft
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic controller
- Exterior digital temperature display can be set to show in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated fan motors reduce heat production and energy use
- Position does not take up as much space in the food zone as bottom-mounted systems
- Condensing coil cleaned with reverses fan motor technology
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 525⁄8 in. W x 397⁄16 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.