Operators can access the interior of the True T-23G-2-HC~FGD01 one-section refrigerator through its two self-closing, thermal glass doors. This interior is equipped with three PVC-coated wire shelves and fitted with LED lighting for unimpeded visibility. Its magnetic door gasket is constructed of one piece to resist harboring debris and to streamline cleaning. To preserve chill and optimize energy efficiency, this unit is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane.
To defend against corrosion, the interior of the True T-23G-2-HC~FGD01 reach-in refrigerator is made of clear-coated aluminum with a stainless steel floor. Its front also is constructed of stainless steel to resist scratching and denting with everyday use. This unit maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and a self-contained capillary tube system. Using a reverse condensing fan motor, buildup of dust, dirt, and debris is removed to improve condensing coil buildup. This mechanism is incorporated every time the unit is turned on to maintain a clean surface; users should still implement general maintenance on the coil to ensure proper operation over time.
- 1 section
- Reach-in model
- LED lighting provides interior visibility
- 3 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Clear-coated aluminum interior and stainless steel floor resist corrosion
- Sturdy stainless steel front with aluminum sides
- 2 double-paned, thermal glass half doors
- Doors self-close
- 1-piece, magnetic door gasket simplifies cleaning
- Equipped with 4-in. castors
- Energy-efficient, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Self-contained capillary tube system
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Fan motor uses a reverse blowing mechanism for 20 seconds to remove buildup on condensing coil
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.