True Refrigeration T-36-GC Description
The True T-36-GC-HC glass chiller has a black, powder-coated steel exterior that fits into any bar, and the interior is made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. Its durable stainless steel countertop simplifies cleaning, while cold air is kept in the unit with polyurethane insulation that also provides structural strength.
The forced-air cooling system pushes an even amount of air throughout the cabinet, ensuring all products are cooled. Since the system is accessible behind the front grill, servicing the system is simplified. Inside, three wire shelves hold the glasses and plates while they are being frosted by the high-volume airflow, and the True T-36-GC-HC glass chiller can hold (172) 10-ounce steins or (180) 8-inch mugs.
Operating in reverse mode for 20 seconds at start up, the condensing fan motor cleans the coil by removing dust and dirt. With a regularly cleaned coil, the refrigeration system will operate efficiently, maintain consistent temperatures, and reduce energy use. Despite this cleaning feature providing benefits that prolong the system's lifespan, the unit still needs routine preventative maintenance to prevent component issues and failure.
- Can hold (180) 8-in. mugs or (172) 10-oz. steins
- 3 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable to accommodate a variety of glasses and plates
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operating temperature: 0 degrees F and below
- Evaporator fan motors and large blades create high volume of airflow to quickly frost glasses and plates
- Reverse fan motor mode for condenser coil cleaning
- Automatic defrost system reduces ice buildup
- Refrigeration system is accessible to ease servicing
- Forced-air cooling system ensures products are cooled evenly
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is epoxy coated
- Black, powder-coated steel frame rail creates stability
- Permanent, durable exterior is finished in black laminated vinyl
- Durable stainless steel countertop simplifies cleaning
- Galvanized steel interior resists corrosion
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structural strength
Dimensions & Utilities
- 2 top shelves: 161⁄4 in. W x 193⁄8 in. D
- 1 bottom shelf: 181⁄2 in. W x 195⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 363⁄4 in. W x 275⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- 2.3 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.