The True TD-24-7-S-HC forced-air bottle cooler has a durable stainless steel exterior and a heavy-duty galvanized steel interior. To retain cold air, polyurethane insulation is foamed in place. This unit features two bin dividers that separate beverages and can accommodate as many as 4.5 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 6 cases of 12-ounce cans. Standard barrel locks prevent theft, and LED interior lighting highlights product. A cap catcher and bottle cap opener are included with the unit.
To chill the True TD-24-7-S-HC forced-air bottle cooler, its self-contained capillary tube system meters R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and its high-capacity refrigeration system is factory balanced to maintain temperatures of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated, so they move a consistent volume of air to reduce energy consumption and heat production. Facilitating maintenance, the slide-out condensing unit can be accessed from behind. Ensuring the condensing coil remains free of dust and debris, the fan motor reverses direction for 20 seconds when the compressor is started. This automatic cleaning feature extends the unit's life and helps maintain accurate product temperature. For best results, employees should still perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Accommodates 4.5 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 6 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Exterior is constructed of durable stainless steel
- Interior is constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation seals cold air inside cabinet
- Welded steel frame rail is coated in black powder to resist corrosion
- 2 bin dividers are 2 mm. thick and PVC coated
- LED interior lighting brightens the cabinet
- Cap catcher and bottle cap opener are included
- Standard barrel locks protect against theft
- Self-contained capillary tube system holds and meters R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Forced-air cooling chills top bottles first
- Refrigeration system is factory balanced and high capacity
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated and will not produce much heat or use much energy
- Condensing coil remains free of dust and debris with reversing fan motor
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Accessible from behind, condensing unit slides out for service
Dimensions & Utilities
- 241⁄2 in. W x 267⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 1.4 A, 1⁄10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.