The True TD-36-12-HC bottle cooler has an oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system that maintains set levels within a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Forced-air cooling guides airflow to cool the top, most accessible bottles first. To eliminate the potential for corrosion and reduce maintenance time, the evaporator is coated in epoxy. Its electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air to reduce heat and conserve energy. Prolonging the unit's life and maintaining accurate product temperature, the fan motor reverses for 20 seconds upon start up to remove dirt and dust from the condensing coil. Although users should still perform routine preventative maintenance, this feature helps reduce energy consumption and ensures smooth operation.
The exterior's front, sides, and back are made of black powder-coated, cold-rolled steel with a stainless steel countertop and lids, and the interior is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel. The entire cabinet structure is constructed with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation, which—along with a black powder-coated steel frame rail—provides stability to the cabinet. The True TD-36-12-HC bottle cooler can accommodate 11 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 14.5 cases of 12-ounce cans. Inside the cabinet, two PVC-coated dividers separate drinks to maximize storage.
- Accommodates 11 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 14.5 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 2 PVC-coated bin dividers provide organization
- Bottle cap opener and cap catcher help when serving customers
- LED lighting reveals the interior
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system meters R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to chill the unit
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air to minimize heat production and energy consumption
- Condensing fan motor blows in reverse for 20 seconds to remove dirt and debris from the condensing coil
- Refrigeration system slides out from behind the front grille for maintenance
- Forced-air cooling system pushes air over the top bottles first to ensure they are as cold as the ones on the bottom
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.