The True TD-50-18-HC forced-air bottle cooler accepts 16.5 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 24 cases of 12-ounce cans. Inside, three PVC-coated dividers separate and organize drinks, creating quick serve times. With its forced-air cooling design, bottles on the top are cooled first so that customers get cold drinks. The unit's temperature ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the self-contained capillary tube system.
Its refrigeration system is highly accessible since it slides out from behind the front grille. Featuring an automatic reversing fan motor, air blows in reverse for the first 20 seconds upon start up. This keeps the condensing coil free of dirt and debris, maintaining proper temperatures and reducing the amount of energy used. This feaure along with routine preventative maintenance extends the unit's life in a commercial enviornment. The black powder-coated, cold-rolled steel front, sides, and back will not chip or peel with regular use, and the stainless steel countertop and lids withstand long-term use. Accessed by two sliding lids, the interior retains cold air through foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. This True TD-50-18-HC forced-air bottle cooler has a galvanized steel interior that can be wiped clean and a black frame rail that adds structure.
- Accommodates 16.5 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 24 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 3 PVC-coated bin dividers facilitate product organization
- 2 sliding lids provide access to the interior
- Built-in bottle cap catcher and opener
- Access to the refrigeration system is provided behind the front grille
- Forced-air cooling feature chills the bottles on the top first
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors conserve energy and reduce heat production
- Fan motor blows in reverse upon start up to reduce debris on the condensing coil
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.