The True TD-65-24-HC forced-air bottle cooler has a black cold-rolled steel exterior that is powder coated, as well as stainless steel lids and a countertop. Its interior is made of galvanized steel to provide strength, and structure is added by the steel frame rail. For quick access to drinks, the unit's two lids slide open and closed. A bottle cap opener and cap catcher are included for opening drinks and catching bottle lids. Freeing the condensing coil of dust and debris, the fan motor blows in reverse for 20 seconds upon start up. This automatic feature ensures a long operating life, consistent product temperatures, and reduced energy use. For best results, routine preventative maintenance should still be performed. To facilitate maintenance, the condensing unit can be pulled out from behind the front grille.
Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Moving a consistent volume of air, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors operate at a high frequency. The system's forced-air design ensures the top bottles are chilled first so that the most accessible drinks stay cool. This True TD-65-24-HC forced-air bottle cooler can hold 22 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-ounce cans.
- Accommodates 22 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Organize drinks by brand or type with 3 PVC-coated bin dividers
- 2 stainless steel lids provide access to drinks
- Bottle cap catcher and opener are included
- Condensing unit slides out and can be accessed for maintenance from behind the front grille
- Bottles on top are cooled first with the forced-air cooling feature
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is metered through the capillary tube system
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Evaporator and condenser fans are electronically commutated to produce little heat and conserve energy
- Reverse condensing fan motor operates for 20 seconds to clean the condensing coil
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.