The True TD-65-24-S-HC forced-air bottle cooler has electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors that reduce heat production and energy consumption by moving a consistent volume of air. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is metered through a self-contained capillary tube system. The factory-balanced refrigeration system helps maintain temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to prevent the loss of cold air. To help ensure consistent product temperatures and reduce energy consumption, this unit operates with a reverse condensing fan motor. This motor blows in reverse for 20 seconds to rid the condensing coil of dust and debris. When paired with routine preventative maintenance, this helps extend the unit's life. Because the condensing unit slides out from behind the front grille, it can be easily maintained.
The True TD-65-24-S-HC forced-air bottle cooler can hold 22 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-ounce cans. Made of durable, quick-cleaning steel, the exterior has two sliding lids with barrel locks to prevent theft. Its galvanized steel interior can withstand heavy use, and its PVC-coated bin dividers are useful for organizing product. Interior LED lighting illuminates items in the cabinet.
- Holds 22 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 32.5 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Exterior is constructed of durable stainless steel that can be wiped clean
- Interior is constructed of galvanized steel, enabling it to withstand heavy use
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates the cabinet
- Barrel locks secure sliding doors to prevent theft
- Steel frame rail is welded and coated in black powder for corrosion resistance
- 4 heavy-duty, 10-mm.-thick bin dividers are PVC coated
- Interior LED lighting highlights products
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system meters refrigerant to cool unit
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system is high capacity to maintain temperatures
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors
- Condensing fan motor reverses upon start up to keep the condensing coil clean
- Condensing unit is accessible from behind the front grille to support maintenance
Dimensions & Utilities
- 645⁄8 in. W x 275⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- 1.9 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.