The True TD-95-38-HC forced-air bottle cooler can hold 37.5 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 55 cases of 12-ounce cans. Access to drinks is provided through three sliding lids that are constructed of stainless steel. Keeping products separated by type or brand is facilitated by seven PVC-coated bin dividers that are included with the cooler. Constructed of galvanized steel, the interior is sturdy and easy to clean, but the exterior is constructed of black powder-coated, cold-rolled steel to prevent rusting. A built-in bottle cap opener and cap catcher facilitate serving customers and prevent caps from littering the floor.
Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the cabinet while also giving the cooler structure. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Through evaporator fan motors, the unit ensures products on top are forced-air cooled before products on the bottom. Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air to reduce heat production and conserve energy. To rid the condensing coil of dirt and debris, this unit includes a reverse condensing fan motor. When the compressor is started, the fan blows in reverse for 20 seconds. This feature lengthens the unit's life and reduces energy consumption, but for best results, employees should still perform routine preventative maintenance. To facilitate this maintenance, the refrigeration system on the True TD-95-38-HC bottle cooler slides out from behind the front grille.
- Holds as many as 55 cases of 12-oz. cans or 37.5 cases of 12-oz. bottles
- 7 PVC-coated bin dividers organize beverages
- Includes a bottle cap opener and cap catcher
- 3 sliding lids and the countertop are constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Exterior is constructed of cold-rolled steel with a black powder coating
- Durable interior is constructed of galvanized steel
- Cold air is kept in the cooler with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail resists corrosion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.