Since the True TDD-2-HC draft beer system can hold two half-barrel kegs, users can serve two kinds of beer at once. Beer is dispensed from two stainless steel, insulated towers that have cold air running through to prevent excess foam. To protect the interior when loading and unloading kegs, the stainless steel floor has a 1⁄2-inch reinforced lip and door threshold protector. Structure is provided by the steel frame rail and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The True TDD-2-HC draft beer system uses LED lighting to illuminate the interior. For accessibility, the two doors each have a 12-inch recessed handle, and gaskets around the doors prevent heat from entering. The front grill is removable to reveal the refrigeration system, which slides out for cleanup and maintenance. Upon start up, the compressor's fan motor blows debris, dirt, and dust off the condensing coil with reverse motion for 20 seconds. Because the coil is cleaned automatically, the unit runs more efficiently and reduces energy consumption. Although this self-cleaning feature prolongs the unit's lifespan, it doesn't replace the need for preventative maintenance. Its capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to cool contents, and fans consistently circulate cold air to ensure the interior stays at a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2 half-barrel keg capacity
- 2 stainless steel, insulated towers
- LED lights illuminate the inside of the cabinet
- 2-way tapper manifold connects the beer lines to the CO2 line
- 1⁄2-in. barbed T-drain fitting
- Refrigeration system is accessible behind the front grill
- Reversing fan motor automatically cleans condensing coil
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is epoxy coated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.