The True TDD-4-HC draft beer system has a four half-barrel keg capacity, and its exterior front and sides are constructed of laminated black vinyl, with a stainless steel countertop that is durable and quick to clean. To prevent damage when loading and unloading product, the galvanized steel interior has a door threshold protector. Each of the three doors is fitted with a 12-inch-long, recessed handle that is permanently attached and door locks to protect kegs from theft.
The draft beer system uses a capillary tube refrigeration system and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to ensure products are kept cool, while energy-efficient fans circulate cold air to maintain a set temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The True TDD-4-HC draft beer system has two 3-inch-diameter, insulated stainless steel beer columns, and to reduce foaming, cold air is directed into the columns. Designed to keep the condensing unit free of dust buildup, the compressor fan motor reverses for 20 seconds at start up blow off debris.
- 4 half-barrel keg capacity
- 2 stainless steel beer columns have cold air directed in them to reduce foaming
- Columns have a 3-in. diameter
- Self-contained refrigeration system keeps parts together for efficient maintenance
- Capillary tubes regulate flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronically commutated fan motors provide consistent airflow
- Reversing fan motor automatically cleans condensing coil for 20 seconds upon start up (preventative maintenance still recommended)
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Standard door locks prevent unauthorized access
- Includes 2-way tapper manifold to connect keg lines to CO2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.