This True TSSU-27-12M-C-ADA-HC prep table has a solid stainless steel door and a stainless steel hood and lid—all three are insulated to maintain temperatures and stay energy efficient. For streamlined cleaning and installation, this unit sits on 3-inch castors that enable movement. Its durable stainless steel exterior and clear-coated aluminum back withstand heavy use, while the interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum for corrosion resistance. Coved corners in the stainless steel floor simplify cleanup.
To aid in food prep, the True TSSU-27-12M-C-ADA-HC sandwich and salad prep table features a polyethylene cutting board that can be removed for cleaning and sanitizing. Its countertop prep area includes 12 sixth-size food pans for storing ingredients, while the interior features two wire shelves that are PVC coated for durability.
Using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the refrigeration system keeps the cabinet and pans at a set temperature between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. For corrosion resistance, the evaporator is coated in epoxy, and for protection against damage and debris, the self-lubricating evaporator fan motor is sealed. Its large fan blades effectively push air through the unit, providing low-velocity, high-volume airflow.
To keep the condensing coil clean, the fan motor blows in reverse for 20 seconds after the compressor starts. This automatic feature removes dust and debris from the coil, but to ensure maximum cleanliness, routine maintenance should be implemented. By keeping the coil clean, the unit operates efficiently with an extended lifespan.
- 1 cabinet section
- ADA-compliant, 34-in. working height
- Includes 12 sixth-size pans in the countertop prep area
- Polyethylene cutting board is 87⁄8-in. deep and runs the length of the unit
- Lid and hood are insulated with foam and are removable for cleaning
- Stainless steel door has a 12-in. recessed handle
- Top, sides, and front are made of durable stainless steel
- Back is constructed of steel and coated with GalFan for corrosion resistance
- Aluminum, clear-coated interior liner resists scratches
- Interior stainless steel floor with coved corners to ease cleaning
- 2 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves provide storage space
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters enable shelving adjustments in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Cabinet and door are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- 3-in. castors included for mobility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.