The True TSSU-48-08-ADA-HC food table includes eight sixth-size food pans and an insulated hood and lid to help keep cold air inside. Pans drop into the top cutout, keeping ingredients within reach, and additional sauces or a cash register can sit on the counter beside the pans. Providing space for trays or plates to be slid over the top as sandwiches and salads are prepared, there is an 113⁄4-inch-wide cutting board.
The base offers refrigerated storage for food or equipment, and the solid stainless steel doors are self-closing and, along with the cabinet, insulated with high-density polyurethane foam. Interior surfaces are coated with aluminum, except for the stainless steel floor, which has coved corners to ease cleaning because it does not catch debris. Aluminum pilasters support the four PVC-coated wire shelves and enable them to be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments.
The exterior of the True TSSU-48-08-ADA-HC prep table is made of durable stainless steel and aluminum, and 3-inch castors are included to bring the table to a 34-inch working height so the unit complies with ADA regulations. Its condensing unit pulls out from the back for repair. The evaporator has a sealed fan motor that prevents debris from clogging it, and the evaporator is coated in epoxy for protection against corrosion.
Aiming air at the condensing coil for 20 seconds each time the compressor starts, the reversing fan motor frees it of dust, dirt, and debris. Keeping the coil clean increases efficiency, improving product temperatures and reducing energy consumption. This feature doesn't replace the need for frequent maintenance.
- 8 sixth-size food pans are made of clear polycarbonate
- Insulated stainless steel lid and hood
- High-density white polyethylene cutting board is removable for cleaning
- Front, sides, top, lid, and hood are made of durable stainless steel
- Back is made of corrosion-resistant, GalFan-coated aluminum
- 2 stainless steel swing doors
- Cabinet and door are insulated with high-density polyurethane foam
- Each door has a 12-in. recessed handle
- Doors are self-closing until opened past 90 degrees
- One-piece, removable door gaskets
- Clear-coated aluminum interior liner
- Stainless steel construction and coved corners in the floor facilitate cleaning
- 4 wire shelves are PVC coated for rust resistance
- Shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments on aluminum pilasters
- Includes 3-in. castors for mobility
- ADA-compliant height
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Sealed, self-lubricating fan motor is durable
- Large fan blades force air slowly through the cabinet for uniform temperatures
- Excess dust and debris blown away from condensing coil with a reverse condensing fan motor
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cutting board: 485⁄16 in. L x 113⁄4 in. W
- Shelves: 219⁄16 in. L x 16 in. W
- Sixth-size pans: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- Overall: 485⁄16 in. W x 311⁄16 in. D x 4011⁄16 in. H
- 5.8 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.