For durability, the True TSSU-48-10-ADA-HC food prep table is made of stainless steel on the front, sides, top, doors, lid, and hood, and its back is made of steel that is coated with GalFan to add rust protection. Its refrigerated base has two swing doors, each of which has a self-closing design and seals shut with magnetic gaskets to reduce cold air loss. Doors stay open for stocking when pulled past 90 degrees angle, and food can be stored on the floor and PVC-coated shelves inside the unit. Each of the four shelves is adjustable and removable, enabling storage of large items. Interior walls are covered with clear-coated aluminum, while the stainless steel floor and rounded corners facilitate cleaning.
In the top section, a high-density polyethylene cutting board runs the length of the unit, providing a space where ingredients can be prepared and sandwiches can be assembled. A top opening holds 10 sixth-size food pans for toppings, and a cover pulls down over the cutout to keep food fresh and cold when the unit is not in use. Since the lid is insulated, moisture avoids collecting inside. Beside the pan section is 911⁄32 inches of counterspace where seasonings and sauces can sit.
The food pans, along with the interior, are kept cold by a balanced refrigeration system. Creating cold air that is guided around the food for even cooling, the True TSSU-48-10-ADA-HC food prep table prep table cools as R290 refrigerant moves through capillary tubes. Preventing dust and debris from creeping inside, the fan has a sealed motor, while the condensing unit slides out the back when maintenance is needed.
Designed to keep the condensing coil clean, the fan motor reverses direction for 20 seconds when the compressor turns on. This automatic mechanism ensures dust and dirt doesn't build up on the coil. To ensure the unit operates at peak efficiency, routine preventative maintenance should be implemented.
- 11.75-in.-wide polyethylene cutting board stretches from one end to the other
- 10 sixth-size polycarbonate food pans are included
- Openings accept a variety of pan sizes with divider bars (sold separately)
- Pans are located on the left side of the table, with a 911⁄32-in. workspace on the right side
- Hood and pan cover are insulated
- Self-closing doors help trap cold air
- Doors stay open past 90 degrees
- Interior liner and door liners are made of durable clear-coated aluminum
- Floor has coved corners to aid cleanup
- Includes 4 PVC-coated wire shelves that can be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, door exteriors, cover, and hood resist bends, scratches, and rust
- Removable cutting board, lid, and hood for cleaning and sanitization
- 3-in. castors provide mobility
- ADA-compliant height
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Uses R290 refrigerant, an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional refrigerants
- Large fan blades move high volumes of air through the unit
- Excess debris blown from condensing coil with a reverse condensing fan motor
- Sealed, self-lubricating fan motor reduces maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is durable and corrosion-resistant
- Pull-out condenser is accessible from the back of the cabinet
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cutting board: 485⁄16 in. L x 113⁄4 in. W
- Shelves: 219⁄16 in. L x 16 in. W
- Sixth-size pans: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- Overall: 485⁄16 in. W x 311⁄16 in. D x 4011⁄16 in. H
- 5.8 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.