The balanced refrigeration system in the True TWT-72-HC~SPEC1 Spec Series® worktop refrigerator maintains uniform product temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Featuring a factory-engineered capillary tube system, this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential. Its electronically commutated fan motors improve motor reliability by producing small amounts of heat and using low amounts of energy.
Settled dirt and dust is removed from the condensing coil with a self-cleaning mechanism. Each cycle, the compressor fan motor runs in reverse for 20 seconds to blow buildup off the condensing coil. This feature helps optimize performance, lower energy consumption, and lengthen the lifespan of the unit. For best results, preventative maintenance should still be carried out regularly.
The temperature level is measured by a digital display on the stainless steel exterior. With coved interior corners and high-density polyurethane insulation, this unit is energy efficient and can be cleaned up quickly. It features a backsplash formed out of the top to prevent food particles from sliding underneath. The stem castors are lockable on the front set and measure 5 inches in diameter, while the work surface height is a standard 36 inches.
The True TWT-72-HC~SPEC1 worktop refrigerator has a countertop front that is flush with the front of its three doors. These lockable, self-closing doors swing within the cabinet's dimensions and can stay open at 90 degrees. They include magnetic gaskets, which are removable without tools, and all-metal handles. Featuring two shelves in each section, the refrigerator offers a lot of customizable storage space. All the shelves are made of PVC-coated wire and can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments. Four chrome-plated clips are included per shelf.
- 3 self-closing doors with 90-degree stay-open feature
- Lockable doors swing within cabinet dimensions
- Each door comes with an all-metal handle
- Doors flush with countertop front
- Magnetic 1-piece gaskets for easy removal and replacement
- 6 shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- PVC-coated wire shelves; 2 in each section
- 4 chrome-plated clips per shelf
- Stainless steel shelf support pilasters, matching cabinet interior
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Guided airflow for balanced temperatures
- Exterior digital display shows internal temperature
- Electronically commutated fan motors
- Fan motors use little energy and make little heat
- Automatic fan reversal technology keeps condensing coil clean to optimize performance
- Condensing unit slides out from back for maintenance
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to prevent rust
- Stainless steel construction with coved interior corners
- Polyurethane insulation
- Seamless backsplash and top prevent food from getting stuck underneath
- 5-in. stem castors with locking front set
- 36-in. work surface height
- Part of the Spec Series
Dimensions & Utilities
- Left top shelf dimensions: 21 9⁄16 in. L x 23 11⁄16 in. D
- Left bottom shelf dimensions: 21 9⁄16 in. L x 13 3⁄4 in. D
- Right top shelf dimensions: 21 9⁄16 in. L x 21 1⁄4 in. D
- Right bottom shelf dimensions: 21 9⁄16 in. L x 13 3⁄4 in. D
- Center top shelf dimensions: 23 1⁄2 in. L x 21 1⁄4 in. D
- Center bottom shelf dimensions: 23 1⁄2 in. L x 13 3⁄4 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 72.38 in. W x 31.63 in. D x 39.5 in. H
- 4.0 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.