The factory-balanced refrigeration system in the True TWT-93-HC~SPEC1 Spec Series® worktop refrigerator holds cabinet temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Featuring excellent energy efficiency, it provides uniform temperatures and consistent airflow. The electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fan motors are highly advanced, producing as little heat and using as little energy as possible.
To optimize performance by ensuring the condensing coil remains clean, the compressor’s fan motor automatically removes buildup. Each time it starts up, it blows away dirt, dust, and debris from the coil for 20 seconds by running in reverse. This feature lengthens the unit’s lifespan and improves efficiency, but it operates best when used as an addition to regular preventive maintenance.
Located behind the front grille, the condensing unit slides out for convenient cleaning access. The stainless steel, polyurethane-insulated cabinet includes a backsplash that is seamlessly connected to the top to reduce food buildup and stop crumbs from falling to the floor. This unit has a 36-inch work surface height and 5-inch-diameter stem castors with a lockable front set.
The True TWT-93-HC~SPEC1 worktop refrigerator has three durable, 20-gauge doors fitted with all-metal working handles. Because the one-piece gaskets are magnetic, they are removable without tools for quick cleaning. In each cabinet section, two PVC-coated wire shelves can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments for maximum storage space. Each shelf comes with four chrome-plated clips, and the shelf support pilasters are made of stainless steel to match the cabinet interior.
- Made of stainless steel with coved interior corners
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane
- 5-in.-diameter stem castors are lockable on front set
- 36-in. work surface height
- Top and backsplash formed together to prevent crumbs from clumping in crevices
- 20-ga. doors swing within cabinet dimensions
- 3 lockable doors include all-metal handles
- Magnetic gaskets are removable without tools
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Refrigeration system provides uniform temperatures
- Electronic temperature control with digital display
- Reliable fan motors produce minimal heat and use minimal energy
- Moves air at consistent volumes
- Fan motor funs in reverse for 20 seconds each cycle to blow debris away from coil
- Condensing unit slides out for maintenance
- Evaporator is epoxy coated for protection against corrosion
- 6 shelves, 2 in each section
- Each PVC-coated wire shelf adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips provided per shelf
- Part of the Spec Series
Dimensions & Utilities
- Left and right shelves: 235⁄8 in. L x 28 in. D
- Center shelf: 251⁄2 in. L x 28 in. D
- Overall: 93.25 in. W x 35 in. D x 39.5 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.