Each of the True TWT-93D-2-HC worktop refrigerator's drawers are designed to hold two full-size food pans or several divisional pans with the help of divider bars. Each door and drawer is fitted with a recessed, 12-inch-long handle that is fused to the front with a sheet metal interlock. Both the drawers and the magnetic gaskets can be removed without tools for cleaning purposes. For additional storage, the refrigerator has four PVC-coated shelves in the middle and right sections. Each shelf is adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments using four chrome-plated clips.
The True TWT-93D-2-HC worktop refrigerator exterior is made of stainless steel with a GalFan-coated steel back. Its aluminum-lined interior has a simple-to-clean stainless steel floor with rounded corners. To ensure bacteria does not build up in any seams or underneath the unit, the worktop has a convenient backsplash built in. The cabinet, doors, and drawers are insulated with high-density, environmentally friendly polyurethane. Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this unit holds product at uniform temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The fan motors are electronically commutated and designed to move a consistent volume of air with the least heat and energy usage possible. Located in the back, the condensing unit slides out for maintenance.
Preventing the coil from becoming overworked, the compressor’s fan motor reverses for 20 seconds each time it tarts up; this blows away any buildup that's settled on the coil to improve performance. Though this technology improves efficiency and lengthens the unit’s lifespan, it should be coupled with routine preventive maintenance for best results.
- 2 drawers each accommodate 2 full-size 12-in.-L x 20-in.-W x 8-in.-D food pans (sold separately)
- Drawers slide out for cleaning
- 2 doors swing within cabinet dimensions
- 12-in.-long recessed handle with sheet metal interlock on each door or drawer
- 1-piece magnetic gaskets are removable without tools
- 4 shelves are adjustable by 1⁄2-in. increments
- Wire shelves are PVC coated and heavy duty
- 4 chrome-plated clips included per shelf
- Exterior made of stainless steel and GalFan-coated steel
- Insulated with polyurethane
- Includes backsplash formed from top to prevent messes from accumulating in cracks
- 5-in. stem castors are lockable on front set
- 36-in. work surface height
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Fan motors use minimal energy and create minimal heat
- 20-second fan reversal function cleans condensing coil to lower energy usage
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant runs through capillary tube system
- Guided airflow technology produces even cooling throughout
- Condensing unit located in back slides out for complete access
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is protected against corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- Right shelves: 235⁄8 in. L x 28 in. D
- Center shelves: 251⁄2 in. L x 28 in. D
- Overall: 93.25 in. W x 33.63 in. D x 39.63 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.