The True TWT-93D-4-HC worktop refrigerator has an insulated cabinet made of stainless steel and GalFan-coated steel. Its interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum, and to aid in cleaning, it has a coved stainless steel floor. Maintaining temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the unit's energy-efficient refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigeration and guided airflow for uniform results. The electronically commutated fan motors are modern and efficient, moving a consistent amount of air with minimal heat. For quick access, the condensing unit is located in the rear and slides out for maintenance.
At the start of each compressor cycle, its fan motor directs air in the opposite direction for a 20-second period. This removes any buildup, dust, or dirt that’s settled on the coil since the last cycle. Though not a substitute for regularly performed preventive maintenance, this feature helps reduce energy consumption and improve general performance.
The True TWT-93D-4-HC worktop refrigerator includes two PVC-coated wire shelves that are heavy-duty and can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments. Four chrome-plated shelf clips are included per shelf. For durability, the door and drawers are fitted with 12-inch-long recessed handles that are firmly attached with sheet metal interlocks. The door swings within cabinet dimensions, and when cleaning, staff members can remove the magnetic gaskets, drawer slides, and rollers without tools. Each drawer accommodates two full-size food pans or incremental pans with divider bars.
- 2 shelves made of PVC-coated wire
- Chrome-plated shelf clips enable shelf adjustments in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Drawers accommodate a total of (8) 12-in.-L x 20-in.-W x 8-in.-D food pans (sold separately)
- Drawers can be removed without tools
- Magnetic 1-piece gaskets can be removed for cleaning
- Door swings within cabinet dimensions
- 12-in.-long recessed handles are attached with sheet metal interlocks
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Condensing unit can be accessed from rear
- Evaporator is epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Provides uniform product temperatures
- Consistent airflow generated by electronically commutated fan motors
- Fan motor’s 20-second self-cleaning function improves efficiency and performance
- Stainless steel exterior and GalFan-coated steel back
- Backsplash prevents dirt from slipping under the unit
- Clear-coated, aluminum-lined interior with coved stainless steel floor
- Insulated with polyurethane
- 36-in. work surface height
- 5-in. stem castors with locking set
Dimensions & Utilities
- Right shelves: 235⁄8 in. L x 28 in. D
- Overall: 93.25 in. W x 33.63 in. D x 39.63 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.