For a bold appearance complementing dark-hued bakery and grocery store themes, the Turbo Air TCGB-60UF-B-N display case features a black exterior that neatly contrasts its LED-lighted interior, stainless steel airflow grille and floor, and tempered glass shelves. The straight front glass and minimalist black frame establish a European flair that doesn't sacrifice product visibility. The front, side, and rear glass panels are tempered, meaning they break into pebble-sized pieces instead of dangerous, jagged shards for safe cleanup. Its three-level configuration is comprised of a stainless steel display deck and two glass shelves that can be adjusted as menus change. LED lights built beneath the shelves enhance the display to capture customer attention.
This case measures 601⁄2 inches wide by 331⁄8 inches deep by 503⁄4 inches tall and is positioned on 5⁄8-inch-tall bolts that can be raised to 23⁄4 inches on sloped or irregular flooring. Its full-service design requires employees to retrieve customer purchases, and the shelves can be accessed from the two rear sliding glass doors. To simplify maintenance, the refrigeration system's compressor compartment is rear accessible.
By producing and maintaining temperatures from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, the Turbo Air TCGB-60UF-B-N dessert case can hold cheesecake, mousse, cakes, and pies at cool, safe temperatures until they're purchased. Its self-contained refrigeration system operates with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, while its condenser self-cleans daily to eliminate dust accumulation that could cause the system to fail. Staff can modify and manage cabinet temperatures with the digital electronic thermostat and solar-powered digital thermometer. For enhanced operation, this unit should be installed in areas that don't exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit and 55 percent humidity. It also shouldn't be placed near doorways, fans, or HVAC vents that could disrupt the air curtain.
- Interior capacity: 19.4 cu. ft.
- Full-service design
- 3 display levels
- 2 adjustable tempered glass shelves with stainless steel front and back edges
- LED lights built beneath each shelf
- Resilient stainless steel display deck
- Straight front glass
- Black, minimal frame enhances visibility
- Low-E, coated, double-panel, and tempered glass panels
- 2 rear sliding doors
- Stainless steel airflow grille
- Black exterior
- Cabinet is foamed in place with CFC-free, high-density polyurethane insulation
- Adjustable bolt height
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- Solar-powered digital thermometer
- Compressor compartment is rear accessible
- Should not be installed in settings exceeding 75 degrees F and 55 percent humidity
- Should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans, or doorways
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Average operating temperature: 33-41 degrees F
- Patented self-cleaning condenser
Dimensions & Utilities
- Top shelf: 563⁄8 in. W x 163⁄4 in. D
- Bottom shelf: 563⁄8 in. W x 183⁄4 in. D
- Interior: 571⁄4 in. W x 211⁄2 in. D x 255⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 601⁄2 in. W x 331⁄8 in. D x 503⁄4 in. H
- 8.6 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 47⁄8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.