The Ice-O-Matic ICEU300FA ice machine can produce 309 pounds of full-cube ice daily and stores 97 pounds of ice to ensure plenty is always available for cocktails, drinks, and bulk cooling. The large door—located at the front of the unit—gives users access to ice without stooping down to retrieve it. This air-cooled ice machine does not use an air filter and has its air intake and discharge on the front; these features, along with the 30-inch width, facilitate installation in layouts that lack space.
Featuring antimicrobial protection, the Ice-O-Matic ICEU300FA self-contained ice machine provides clean ice by hindering bacterial growth inside. Harvest Assist ensures a consistent transfer of ice to the storage bin instead of waiting for gravity to force the ice down. The evaporator, which has a copper core and nickel plating, resists damage caused by water and ice exposure. The stainless steel and molded plastic construction is durable and the 6-inch legs are adjustable.
- 309-lb. daily ice production capacity
- 97-lb. storage bin capacity
- Makes full-cube ice, ideal for cocktails and soft drinks in bars and restaurants
- Full-cube size: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Air-cooled condenser
- Air intake and discharge in the front eliminate side clearance requirements
- Pure Ice® technology has an antimicrobial agent that impedes bacteria growth
- Harvest Assist increases storage capacity and reduces energy use while improving ice production consistency
- Electroless, nickel-plated evaporator plate is durable and reliable
- Durable stainless steel and smudge-resistant, plastic construction
- 5,928-BTU heat transfer capacity
- Part of the ICE™ Series
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30.34 in. W x 29.97 in. D x 39 in. H
- 13.1 A, 8.6 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord
This Undercounter Ice Maker Guide breaks down the features of undercounter units and full-cube ice.
From The Manufacturer
ICE Series™ Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 309 lb production/24 hours, 97 lb. built-in bin, full-size cube, electro-mechanical controls, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.1 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.