SABA glass frosters are your perfect solution for giving your customer that extra cold drink or keeping their food cold with a chilled plate. These units are made with black coated stainless steel and runs on a powerful, eco-friendly R290 refrigeration system. Polyurethane insulation allow for temperature conservation and higher efficiency, easily keeping up with the demand of a high paced commercial establishment. These glass frosters are engineered to force air cooling to cool bottles placed on top first. Stainless steel glide lids allow for quick and easy access to your items inside the unit. SABA glass frosters come with epoxy coated shelving to help you organize all your glassware as needed. These glass frosters come in two sizes: 26 in. width (SGF-25) and 50 in. width (SGF-50).
- 2 sizes: SGF-25 is 26 in. wide (1/3 HP) and SGF-50 is 50 in. wide (1/2 HP)
- Exterior is wear-resistant vinyl on a stainless steel black finish
- Large storage capacity to meet your busy environment
- Forced air cooling for glassware on top to cool first
- Digital temperature control to maintain system at a 0°F with auto defrost function
- Environmentally safe R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Polyurethane insulation to maintain temperature efficiently
- Epoxy coated steel shelves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.