The Chef Base series is equipped with innovative features that protect from heat-induced distortion of the work top surface caused by prolonged exposure to mounted cooking equipment. Unique only to Everest, dual air chambers, exhaust vents and additional insulation material diffuse and redirect heat away from the work top preserving its structural integrity. Equipped with the Blizzard R290 system, a fully self-contained and detachable condensing unit which uses natural, environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
All-In-One Slide-Out Cooling Cartridge
Blizzard R290 Is the latest innovation in refrigeration technology. Patented by Everest. This all-in-one eco-friendly and easy to install condensing unit will surely blow away the competition.
The Blizzard uses R290, a natural, climate friendly, hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP). It"™s an effective alternative to hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) based refrigerants. Without harmful effects to the environment. Blizzard and all Everest equipment meet the daily energy consumption standards of the U.S. Department of Energy & Environment Protection Agency.
Everest Refrigeration ECB82-86D4 Features
- (4) Drawers w/Thick Gauge Frames
- Side Mounted Condensing Unit
- Refrigerant: R290
- Top, Sides, and Interior Material: Stainless Steel (16 Gauge Worktop)
- Bottom and Rear Material: Galvanized Steel
- Multi-Function Digital Controller
- High-Grade Extra Worktop Insulation withstands extreme temperature of up to 500°F
- Added layer of protection keeps cabinet cold
- 2-1/2" Polyurethane Insulated Cabinet
- (6) 5" Swivel Casters with Locks on front set
- High Performance Condenser Fans
- Worktop Air Chamber/Vents
- Rounded Corners
- Electronically Commutated (ECM) Fan Motors
- Full-Length Air Duct System
- (3) Leg Stabilizers
- Overheat Protection Alarm
- Temperature Range: 33°F to 54°F
- NEMA 5-15P
- NSF Listed
- Electric: 115v/60/1ph
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.