Made with an interior plastic food zone, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0326FA full-cube ice maker head minimizes small spaces that could harbor microbes and enable residue to build up. It comes with built-in antimicrobial enhancement to further increase its resistance to bacterial growth, and select interior components feature a snap-in design that enables them to be removed and washed in a dishmachine for thorough cleaning. This machine features environmentally friendly, BPA-free plastic parts.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0326FA ice machine head produces full-size cubes of ice, a type that melts slowly in beverages to prevent them from becoming watered down. It features a unique dual exhaust system that enables hot air to be output from the top and side of the unit, improving installation options. To sanitize and descale the machine, users need only push a single button on the simplified controls.
- Part of the Elevation Series™
- Production capacity: 330 lbs./24 hours in ideal conditions
- AHRI production capacity: 247 lbs./24 hours
- Produces full-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- 22.25 in. wide for modular use
- Air-cooled design
- Condenser is self-contained to save space
- Dual exhaust for improved temperature management
- Plastic food zone discourages microbial growth
- BPA-free pieces can be washed in a dishmachine
- PURE ICE® protection against bacteria and mildew
- Sanitizing is streamlined with 1-touch controls
- Built with Universal Smart Harness™ control board
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic and recyclable components
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Heat displacement: 4,400 BTU/hour
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- 6.5 A, 6.8 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Potable water inlet: 3⁄8-in. FPT
- Water outlet: 3⁄4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7⁄8-in. diameter
- Electrical connection junction box: 7⁄8-in. diameter
Pair your Ice-O-Matic ice maker with an OEM filter at purchase and change the cartridge regularly to get a 7-year evaporator warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.